Snowmobile Rentals (Unguided)
Take in the views of the Continental Divide and explore over 130 miles of maintained and marked trails in the Arapahoe National Forest. Rent the latest model snowmobiles right from downtown Grand Lake, the Snowmobile Capital of Colorado. Spirit Lake Lodge & Snowmobile Rentals is Grand Lakes longest operating snowmobile rental company. Snowmobiling is a fun activity for all ages. Book a snowmobile & lodging package with us and save.
- All rentals are unguided and include a detailed explanation of our trail system and your specific route.
- Ride directly from downtown Grand Lake (snow conditions dependent).
- Our latest model Ski-Doo snowmobiles come equipped with hand warmers, electric start and reverse for ease of operation.
- Only snowmobile rental company located in downtown Grand Lake, CO.
- In order to get guests going by their scheduled departure time, we request that you arrive 45 min prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Our rental season typically goes from early December – April 1st.
2018/2019 Snowmobile Rental Rates
Trail Single Passenger
|2 Hrs (Minimum)||$120|
|4 Hrs (Half Day)||$170|
|8 Hrs (Full Day)||$230|
Ski-Doo Renegade 600 ACE
OR Ski-Doo Grand Touring 600 ACE
Trail Double Passenger
|2 Hrs (Minimum)||$140|
|4 Hrs (Half Day)||$190|
|8 Hrs (Full Day)||$250|
Ski-Doo Grand Touring 600 ACE
OR Ski-Doo Renegade 600 ACE with Extra Passenger Seat
|2 Hrs (Minimum)||$160|
|4 Hrs (Half Day)||$220|
|8 Hrs (Full Day)||$280|
Ski-Doo Summit 600 E-TEC (146" Track)
High Performance Double Passenger
|2 Hrs (Minimum)||$180|
|4 Hrs (Half Day)||$240|
|8 Hrs (Full Day)||$300|
(Ask about our triple passenger machine, $50 fee, 400 lb max)
Ski-Doo Grand Touring 900 ACE
*Prices are subject to change*
10% OFF ON WEEKDAYS
(Excluding Holiday Seasons)
Download and fill out paperwork, show up ready to ride