- 7-Day Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made within 7 days of check-in will be charged a 1 night cancelation fee/per room.
- No-shows will be charged the full reservation amount.
- We will not waive any cancellation fees due to COVID-19, only unless Grand County is put under a mandatory “stay at home” order prior to or during your stay.
- Pet Fee: $30 per pet/per night
- The majority of our rooms and suites are pet-friendly, with the exception of our Queen Room.
- Reservations including pets will be placed in our first floor rooms.
- If a guest chooses to include a pet in their reservation without notifying the front desk at check-in, an additional $100 fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Check-in: 2:00pm
- Check-out: 10:00am
- Early check-in and late check-out is not available between June – September. We appreciate your understanding.
- If you are planning to check-in after the office is closed (10:00pm), please give us a call to discuss our late check-in process.
- Planning to travel through Rocky Mountain National Park to get to Grand Lake? Please check nps.gov before traveling for any possible road closures through the park.
- Timed Entry Reservations will be required for RMNP between May 27 – Oct 10, 2022. Reservations will be required to enter the park between 9:00am – 3:00pm (no Bear Lake access) or 5:00am – 6:00pm (Bear Lake access).
- We will not waive any cancellation fees due to park closures.
- We will not waive any cancellation fees due to weather conditions.