Planning on hitting the road with your furry friend? No problem. At Spirit Lake Lodge, we are pet friendly. We have a limited number of rooms where pets are allowed, so reservations are recommended. Ask the front desk about pet friendly dining, hiking and activity options near the Grand Lake area.
$20.00 per pet/per night
We love pets but we have recently encountered irresponsible behavior from dog-owners and had to set these rules:
- As a courtesy to our guests with pet/fur allergies we like to keep our pet-free rooms animal-free. Be sure to let the front desk know you are traveling with a pet(s) and we will assign you to an appropriate room. If guests fail to let the front desk know about their pet(s), they will be assessed a $100 cleaning fee.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in the room. If you do and your dog barks – you may be held responsible for refunds to guests next-door who may choose to leave the property because of the noise. We encourage our guests to bring kennels/crates.
- Pets not allowed on furniture and beds.
- Please pick up after your pet. The garden area is not a potty.
- Please always have your dog on a leash
Click here to view our policies